The Taytay Book Tag

07:30





While I was looking through Spines and Covers book blog the other day I found this Taytay book tag and it looked like so much fun to do that I had to share it with you. It combines music and books like what is a better tag?!


1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with)




P.s. I love you by Cecelia Ahern. I loved this book when I rad it bu the movie kinda ruined it for me and I have never read the book since.




2. Red (pick a book with a RED cover)




I have not read any books that have a complete red cover but Hades by Alexandra Adornetto has red on the cover.





3. The Best Day (pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic)



Kinda obvious but all the Harry Potter books. I read all these books when they first came out and every year the movie would come out around my birthday so I would go and see the movies for my birthday through my teenage years.




5. I Knew You Were Trouble (pick a bad character you couldn’t help but love)

I would have to say Jake from the Halo and Hades books of the Halo trilogy by Alexandra Adornetto. He was so bad but he did it all in the name of love and he does undergo a change though Hades that makes you see that he is just doing what he thinks he needs to do to have Bethany's Love.


6. Innocent (pick a book that someone ruined the ending for)



The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. My cousin did not realize that I was half way through the book and she told me the ending. I was so upset!





7. Everything Has Changed (pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development)



I think Landon from A Walk To Remember undergoes a big change. He goes from this too cool for school popular guy who would never look at Jamie to the love of her life. He got to know her and realize that she is an amazing girl, he turns his school life around, makes plans for his future, does everything he can for Jamie while she is sick, forgives his dad and lets go of all the anger he was holding onto. I think he totally changes and for the better onto a character that made be believe that there are those hearts in the world that can love like there is no tomorrow.


8. You Belong With Me (pick your most anticipated book release)





I always look forward to a new Nicholas Sparks book and See Me is no different. I can not wait to get to a book store and get my hands on it.




9. Forever and Always (pick your favorite book couple)

There are two couples for this one.


1) Bethany and Xavier from the Halo trilogy by Alexandra Adornetto. This is a couple from two different worlds (literally, she is an angel and he is human) and they fight for their relationship. Even though the both know that one day she will be called home and he will be left brokenhearted they still fight for each other. They may both be young but they know what they want and they are willing to wait for each other, give up everything they have ever known and die for each other. They belong together!

2) Poppy and Noah from Soulmates by Holly Bourne. These two are the perfect match for each other, they are each others soulmate. But they can not be together because if they are there will be disastrous consequences for the rest of the world. You see when two sound mates find each other the it can bring about the end of the world, so they have to chose between being together and loving someone so perfect for them and the world. They have to live every day knowing that there is someone out there for them and then have met their other half and not be together. They deserve o be together!

10. Teardrops On My Guitar (pick a book that made you cry a lot)




As mentioned above Soulmates by Holly Bourne is the most heart breaking book I have ever read. Two people so perfect for each other can not be together because they will end the world if they are. It is heartbreaking to think that two people are willing to sacrifice such a powerful love for the sake of everyone else in the world. Oh pass me a box of tissues please.......... 


11. Shake It Off (pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters)




The Twilight Saga. I loved these books so much I read them in the space of a week, I could not put them down. My boyfriend always makes fun of me because I love the books so much and he can not see how in any way are they good, but I just shake it off and get back to loving them.



12. Blank Space (Most over hyped book or series that didn't work out for you. At All!)




The Hunger Games series. I tried to read the books but I just could not get into them at all. I didn't even watch the movies. I think the whole thing is over hyped and there are so many other books out there that are better then them.





13. Invisible (Most under hyped series or book that you think deserves spotlight)


The Halo trilogy by Alexandra Adornetto. I thought that this was such a good series but no one has really heard of it. It was so hard to find Hades and Heaven when I was finished Halo. If it was not for Chapters bookstore in Dublin I would have never read them, or I would have had to resort to ordering them online which I hate doing. 


14. The Story of Us (A couple you think should end up together)



Benny and Jack in Circle of Friends by Maeve Binchy. I understand that she stands her ground with Jack after he sleeps with her best friend but they really loved each other. If only they could get over it and be together I would be so happy!



15. Love Story (Pick a forbidden love in a book or series)


Already mentioned but Xavier and Bethany in the Halo trilogy by Alexandra Adorneto. Bethany and Xavier should not be together because she is an angel and he is a human. They are willing to give up everything to be together. Bethany is willing to give up her wings and become humanfor him nad he knows that no matter what one day they will get to be together.



Okay so now I tag all of you. Spread the word and get tagging :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments