Irresistible Me Hair Extensions

10:18

A few moths ago I was sent some hair extensions from the lovely Adriana over at Irresistible Me. I have been looking for hair extensions for a long time which I could dye and style just like I would my own hair, but I have never found any that really sounded amazing, but these Irresistible Me extensions were just what I was looking for. A lot of the clip in hair extensions I had found (I thought) you could tell they were extensions because there was a sheen off them that you would never get off of natural hair. When Adriana approached me to try them I immediately went and looked at all other reviews I could find to see if they were worth it. To my surprise all I found were happy customers and reviews which raved about the quality of the hair used. So of course I had to try them out for myself and share my thoughts with my lovely readers!

There is so much choice on their site and I am sure that there is a colour to match everyone out there (with twelve colours to chose form) and even if you need them a shade darker you can always dye them when you get them! They have two main types if hair extensions to chose from, Silky Touch (their best selling line) and Royal Remy (their premium line), both of which are made of 100% Human Remy hair!


Okay so I am talking about Remy and you may be asking yourself 'What on earth is Remy?' kinda like I was so the FAQ part of the site answers that for us!
Silky Touch 14" Chocolate Brown
Image from: irresistibleme.com


"Remy Hair is considered to be the finest quality of human hair because it’s the hair collected from the donor's head and preserved to ensure all the cuticles are healthy, living, and facing in the natural growing direction. This eliminates tangling problems commonly found in non-Remy or low quality hair. Preserving the hairs’ cuticles intact and aligning them the same way makes the hair extensions look completely natural. Remy hair is only lightly processed. There are two types of Remy hair: single-drawn and double-drawn. Single-drawn Remy hair is gathered from donors in several lengths. Double-drawn Remy hair is collected from the same donor to guarantee the cuticles lengths are equal. " -irresistableme.com/faq/
Royal Remy 14" Medium Brown
Image from: irresistibleme.com



I chose to go for the Royal Remy extensions as after much research I found them to be the ones that suited my needs the most. I wanted my hair extensions to give my hair some more natural volume (because as we all know backcombing the hell outa your hair does more damage than it is worth!) and length. I was so happy when my package got here that I had to take them out and try them to see if I love them or not. I had a problem figuring out how to put them in at first (as I had never used clip in hair extensions before) but after searching the web and practice I am now a pro and I love them! I chose the colour Royal Chocolate Brown (#2), 18 inch 200g and they matched my hair perfectly. However I do dye my hair to get rid of all those nasty grey hair (getting greys at 25 is not every girls wish) and they were a perfect match! From the get go I was in love with the hair and a few days after getting them I had them in and I was out partying with my friends and no one suspected that they were clip ins! 



Before and After Irresistible Me Extensions

Irresistible Me uses top of the line hair and they add a treatment to the hair to make it durable, silky and oh so pretty to feel and wear.Unlike the Silky Touch extensions the hair in the Royal Remy is the same thickness from the top to the bottom for added body which is amazing when you want to keep your curls girly and bouncy all day (or night) long. I found theses to be so easy to blend into my own hair whether I am curling, straightening or putting my hair up, it looked natural and that is all I can ask for. Like with all hair you need to wash it once in a while (recommended wash every 10-20 wears or when there is a build up of product on the hair) but all you need to do is use a moisturising shampoo and conditioner to keep them in tip top condition. The extensions come in a zip lock pouch in a box to keep them in good condition away from any dirt or make up on your vanity (if you are anything like me this comes in handy) and to minimize tangles while not being used. I like to use a soft brush on my extensions such as a Tangle Teezer or a Wet Brush as these are soft bristled and will not damage the hair. As the extensions are real human hair I believe that you should treat it and protect it just as you would your own hair, so before I use my heated styling tools on them I like to spray a bit of heat defense on them to limit the damage caused.


10 Piece Clip In Extentions
Image From: irresistibleme.com
There are 3 different weights you can get in the hair extensions and each weight has a different amount of pieces in them. The amount of volume you want will decide what weight you purchase and will also determine the price of your extensions. You can chose from twelve colours (Jet Black, Natural Black, Chocolate Brown, Medium Brown, Light Brown, Ash Blonde, Golden Blonde, Honey Blonde, Platinum Blonde, Ginger, Light Red, Rosewood), six different inch lengths (14,16, 18, 20, 22, 24), and three different weights (100g, 140g, 200g). In the 100g you get 7 clip ins of different widths, 140g you get 8 clip ins, and 200g you get 10 clip ins. Each has a full piece with 4 clips (7.5") This is the biggest piece of hair in the pack along with either two or three 3 clip (6"), two or five 2 clip (4"), and two 1 clip (1.2") pieces, all depending on the weight you order.

I am in love with these extensions! I love them so much because I can treat them just like my own hair. I can put them up, dye them if I want and style them with my heating tools and they act just as my own hair would. I was so afraid of extensions for a long time because sometimes you can tell that the person has extensions in from just the look of the hair but with these you can not tell at all! The other thing I did not like about extensions was the feel of them they were course and harsh, but not these ones they are so soft and silky that I would touch them all day! They are even nicer than my own hair at times! Irresistible Me extensions are amazing! You can not tell one bit and they are different from any others I have seen and that is what I love about them! I have worn them during the day up in a bun to add some extra volume to my hair, as well as wearing them out to clubs and parties. They held my curls so well I was over the top impressed with them! My hair would usually fall flat after a few hours no matter how much hair spray I had used, but not with these they were there all night!


There is so much helpful information on the site to help you chose which hair extensions are for you and also what colour you need (I know this helped me a lot!). There is even a video to show you how different each shade is from each other which I found very useful in choosing what shade I would need.







As well as Royal Remy and Silky Touch Irresistible Me also sell Volume Vixen, Highlight Extensions (which are customised), Clip in Ponytails, and Full Wigs which are all made of 100% human hair, as well as, styling tools, hair care products and accessories.

Irresistible Me ships world wide (with free shipping internationally with orders over $150) and even if you have to wait a little while for them to get to you (you can track your order) I can guarantee you will love them as much as I do. If you don't believe me when I say these are fabulous you should read the reviews on the website and search for yourself. Also if you have any problem with your order or the products the team at Irresistible Me are so nice and helpful and they will do whatever the can to help you.

For my first experience with hair extensions I believe I made a good choice to go with Irresistible me. The experience of ordering them to receiving them to wearing them was one of the nicest I have had in a long time. I can not recommend Irresistible me enough especially for first time extensions as the customer care was second to none for me. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments