2015 Favourite TV Shows

07:30



Last year I really got into some tv shows that I never thought of watching before. Needless to say but Netflix really allows you to loose days sitting and watching tv shows back to back. Here are my favourite tv shows of 2015!

Pretty Little Liars

I never really got the hype about Pretty Little Liars until last year and OMG I have been missing so much. I really got sucked into the show and I needed to know who A was like after the 4th episode. Luckily I did not have to wait a week between each episode because if I had to I would not have been able to hack it at all! For all of you out there that have not started watching Pretty Little Liars already you need to! It has just returned to Netflix with the new half of the 6th season. At the end of the first half of season 6 we found out after a long wait who A was and it was a shock to me (a lot of people did not like the ending). Trust me this is a series worth watching for all the mystery!




True Blood

Again another series I never understood the hype around when it was on tv but this past year I became addicted (until I had to wait for the last series). There was just some thing about it that kept me going back for more. Maybe it was that it was a little bit of a different take on vampires. I am currently watching them all over again with my boyfriend so I can finally know how it ends as I have to still watch the final series of the show. 





The Vampire Diaries

I have loved the Vampire Diaries for a few years but I found myself watching them all over again last year. Again I think it is the different take on vampires that I like. It is not the usual a  vampires want to kill and only come out at night. This is a lot more pg than True Blood so if you are looking for something easy to watch I would go with The Vampire Diaries.





The Royals

I loved The Royals when the first season was on tv. It was a drama about the royal family in England (all fictional) and it was so addictive!! And the second season is starting in a few months! I can not wait!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments