The Book Lovers Tag

15:35

I was tagged by Amy over at Red Lips; Red Hair to do this tag which I think fits me really well as I an such a book lover! To me books are an escape from reality where you can lose yourself and forget about all the stuff you are going through.



1. Do You Have A Specific Place For Reading?
No. No specific place, I love reading in bed or the living room, or in the bath. I can read anywhere that I can get comfy.

2. Bookmark or A Random Piece Of Paper?
I use anything really, it is usually my classic Winnie The Pooh book mark but if I can't find it I will just use any bit of paper I have to hand and if I am really desperate I will dog ear the page but I try not to.

3. Can You Stop Anywhere In A Book Or Do You Have To Finish The Chapter?
I have to finish a chapter! For me to finish in the middle of a chapter I have to be really sleepy and falling asleep for me to not make it to the end of the chapter.

4. Music Or TV While You Are Reading?
I can have either in the background but it does not bother me having science when I am reading. Once I am engrossed in a book there could be an apocalypse and I would not notice.
  
5. Do You Eat Or Drink While Reading?
If I am reading in bed at night I would usually have some tea to sip on as I read.

6. One Book At A Time Or Several?
I try to have only one on the go at once but I can have a few on the go at once.

7. Reading At Home Or Elsewhere?
I can read anywhere I can get comfy. I like sitting in my house and reading but I can read while I travel or go and sit in a coffee shop with some tea and a good book while I wait to meet people.

8. Read Out Loud Or Silently?
I read to myself in my head.

9. Do You Read Ahead Or Skip Pages?
I used to always read the last page of a book before I bought it but I have stopped that now. I never skip pages even if I am reading the same book for the hundredth time.

10. Breaking The Spine Or Keep It Like New?
I don't think there is anything more satisfying that breaking the spine on a new book and the smell!

11. Do You Write In Your Books?
No, I don't write in my books! the only books I have that have writing in them are the ones that I had to use for school and for college.

Now I tag:

Nickki of Limes and Stars

xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments