NYX Shine Killer

07:30

Sorry for the make up stains I lost my photos I
took before I tested it!


This is the second of two NYX primers that I was sent and I was very excited to try this one as I have very dry but oily skin and the shine that I get annoys me when I have spent loads of time on my make up.  This Shine Killer claims to give you a fresh, flawless, matte finish that lasts and lasts. I was hoping it would do exactly that but alas I was left feeling less that happy with the result. Yes, you are left with a matte finish for a few hours but after that I found that the dreaded shine made an appearance, and that was only wearing it through the day. I am not convinced that it could give me a matte finish for a long time while I am on a night out so I am still on the search for a perfect primer. Now, I don't know if that is because I have very oily skin or it is down to the formula of the primer but I am most definitely underwhelmed with this product.

With a price tag of €15.99 I would not pay for this product and my search continues. I can not speak for all girls but this product is not a product that I could rely on for a matte finish for a long time and I would advise to have some translucent powder handy.

Have you tried this product? What do you think of this?

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments